Flame flow of the (main) burner(s) not good
Check that the gas flows to the main burner (± 3-5 seconds after the motor whirring). After this, the burner(s) should (partially) ignite within 10 seconds and without a 'popping' sound.
If the burner(s) do not ignite, stop the ignition procedure with the off button immediately (as this is a potentially dangerous situation)!
Now check the following first:
- Are the logs or pebbles correctly positioned?
- Are the burner holes (locally) blocked? Remove any dust.
- Is the vermiculite missing?
- Are there chips on the burner?
- Is the vermiculite evenly distributed over the burner(s)?