Delayed ignition of main burner(s)
Check that the gas flows to the main burner (± 3-5 sec. after the engine sound). After this, the burner(s) should (partially) ignite within 10 sec and without a 'thud sound'.
If the burner(s) do not ignite, stop the ignition procedure immediately (potentially dangerous situation)!
Now check the following first:
- Are the blocks or pebbles positioned correctly?
- Are the burner holes (locally) blocked? Remove any dust.
- Is the vermiculite missing?
- Are there any chips on the burner?
- Is the vermiculite evenly distributed over the burner(s)?
PowerVent® (if present)
Refer to PowerVent® manual how to perform the checks below.
- Is 230V going to control unit and fan?
- Are the pressure measuring hoses incorrectly connected, leaking or blocked?
- Is the pressure setting unit set too high?
- Is the resistance in the flue pipe too high?
- Is the fan working correctly?
- Is the solenoid valve working correctly?
- Is the control unit working correctly?
- Is the pressure sensor working correctly?