Flame flow of the (main) burner(s) not good
Check that the gas flows to the main burner (± 3-5 sec. after the engine sound). After this, the burner(s) should (partially) ignite within 10 sec and without a 'thud noise'.
If the burner(s) do not ignite, stop the ignition procedure immediately (potentially dangerous situation)!
Now check the following first:
- Are the blocks or pebbles positioned correctly?
- Are the burner holes (locally) blocked? Remove any dust.
- Is the vermiculite missing?
- Are there any chips on the burner?
- Is the vermiculite evenly distributed over the burner(s)?