Can I install a gas fire or stove anywhere I want?
DRU PowerVent® system
With the new DRU PowerVent® system you can now position your gas-fired stove pretty much anywhere. You can extract external air horizontally, vertically or via all sorts of bends up to a maximum 60 metres in length. This means you can now position a lovely gas-fired stove in tricky places such as in apartments, terraced houses, restaurants or hotels.
The benefits in a nutshell:
- Ideal solution for terraced houses, apartments or other set-ups where previously it was impossible to position a stove.
- The stove can also be placed in the middle of the room and the flue ducts in a crawl space for example.
- Small surcharge for this system
- Small duct diameter of just ø 10 cm is easier to conceal.
- Compact powerbox on the exterior wall or just under the roof.
Only suitable for DRU and Global gas fires
The PowerVent® system is only suitable for DRU gas-fired atmospheric stoves equipped with the Dualthermobeveiliging® and that are approved for this system. Please visit the PowerVent® page for an overview.